Gone are the days of keeping endless boxes of 4473 paperwork in your backrooms and storage units. We are proud to announce our newest solution for the management of firearms transactions: E4473 Cloud Storage. Keep all of your paperwork in a secure, electronic format, including Form 4473. Learn more about how our ATF-compliant cloud storage solution works and how to sign up for it today.
What is E4473 Cloud Storage?
E4473 Cloud Storage allows you to securely store all of your customers’ 4473 forms online. You can also upload and store any other additional documentation that may be necessary for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), such as a copy of a customer’s concealed carry permit.
Why choose E4473 Cloud Storage?
Our paperless storage allows FFLs to securely store all 4473 forms and other ATF-required forms in an electronic format in a centralized online location. This online environment is secure, encrypted, and ATF-compliant, as well as updated in real-time. Our first-to-market solution means that firearm retailers will now have a complete, 360° digital solution for firearm transactions, providing a path for profitable growth and scale.
There are countless reasons to be excited about E4473 Cloud Storage, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Paperless storage eliminates thousands of storage boxes and paper documents. This allows for easy and fast retrieval of 4473 forms and other required documents for traces and audits. It also includes 20-year storage of all required forms, in accordance with ATF regulations.
- The ATF Audit Portal allows agents to seamlessly perform E4473 audits with a restricted-access audit portal built directly into the E4473 Cloud Storage solution.
- Our Variance Application Assistance equips customers with everything they need to complete the ATF variance application, including an application template with completed answers to ATF questions.
- Our training resources make it easy for customers and ATF agents to start using E4473 Cloud Storage. These include step-by-step audit guides and videos.
It’s important to note that E4473 is not a national registry nor a data marketing service. We don’t sell customer or consumer data to the ATF nor any other third-party services. E4473 has several systems and processes in place to shield your data and keep your information secure 24/7/365.
Can the ATF use E4473 Cloud Storage?
When and if the ATF does need a document from you, it will no longer disrupt your daily business operations. E4473 Cloud Storage makes it much easier for FFLs to comply with and respond to ATF trace and audit requests in a few different ways:
- All 4473 forms are legible and organized for easy reading and retrieval by employees and ATF agents.
- All 4473 forms and other ATF-required documentation are stored in a centralized online location, rather than physical boxes in a storage room.
- There is a built-in ATF Audit Portal that allows agents to easily perform in-store audits. The ATF portal gives ATF agents access to everything they need to perform the audit without giving access to parts of your Bravo System they don’t need.
How can I sign up for paperless storage?
It couldn’t be more simple! Let us know you’re interested, and a dedicated representative will reach out to assist you. Your rep can show you a live demo of E4473 Cloud Storage and how it works, as well as help to kick off your variance approval process upon signing up. The sooner you sign up for paperless storage access, the sooner you can start!